- This event has passed.
Breathwork, meditation and cold immersion workshop at the Almar Farm!
February 18 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Connecting with our true selves through the breath and challenging ourselves and each other as we get out of our comfort zone and build a community of warriors through shared experience!
This workshop is a transformative experience that brings together the power of breath and the elements of nature to promote healing, relaxation, and inner peace. It’s designed to help participants connect with their breath and the natural world in a more profound way, allowing them to tap into the wisdom and energy of the elements.
The workshop will be led by myself and I will create a safe and supportive environment for participants to explore their breath and the elements.
No prior experience with breathwork is necessary to participate in this workshop. Whether you are looking to reduce stress, improve your mental clarity, or simply connect with nature or community on a deeper level, this workshop is a powerful tool for personal transformation.
We will cover;
– Introduction and instruction to basic breath and the benefits of nasal and belly breathing
– Practice of simple activating and relaxing breathwork methods
– Deep dive into hormetic stress, breath holds and dynamic breathwork practice
– Simple meditation and group reflection
– Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Sunlight and Iiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeee to ensure we feel all the feels!
Cold immersion is optional but recommended. Please bring a towel and bathing attire or the attitude to support and encourage others as they push themselves further than they ever thought they could….it will be beautiful!!!!